Our COVID-19 Protocols
Dear Valued Patients,
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to you and your family's oral health needs and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, as you may have witnessed during your visits. The safety and comfort of our dear patients and staff are of utmost importance.
Our office has always adhered to the guidelines published by Health Canada, the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, and the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario, and continues to do so.
You will see some changes when you attend your upcoming appointment. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to review COVID-19 screening questions, and the same screening questions will be asked again upon your arrival.
- We will call your cellphone when we are ready to allow you entrance into the building (if you have a cellphone). Until then, you will be asked to wait in your car.
- You will see additional signage about COVID-19 symptoms, cough etiquette, etc.
- Our administrative staff will be wearing masks and eye protection.
- We will request hand sanitization upon entry, and provide you with a mask to wear if you do not have one (a homemade mask is fine).
- We will take your temperature, and if there is no sign of a fever, you will be escorted directly to the operatory.
- You will be requested to rinse for 30-60 seconds with a hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse.
- After the completion of treatment, you will be required to wear a mask.
- You will be escorted to the administration desk for any necessary billing and/or appointment scheduling.
- We request that you maintain a 6-feet distance from the admin staff if possible, and keep your mask on at all times, except when receiving treatment.
- We request that if you develop any COVID-19 symptoms from 0 to 14 days after your appointment, please contact the office and inform the administrative staff.
- We request payment via debit or VISA credit if possible to avoid handling cash.
- We are disinfecting all touch surfaces frequently, and have increased housekeeping services.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call the office at 905-827-6102.
We appreciate your patience, trust and loyalty during this time, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Chaudhry, Associates and Team Members